Monday, February 24, 2020

my inspiration


Chef Robert Kirk
MY father instilled a meticulous obsession with getting projects and even mundane tasks perfect, to do a job well and take the time and know its quality standards. This obsessions with perfection of process got me started in the culinary industry and has served me well throughout my career. I am always working to cook each dish even better. To do a job perfectly, you have to know the best techniques, the best ingredients and the best equipment. I have spent my whole career advancing and searching for new challenges, new methods and new inspirations. The reach continues.
My career and my search has taken me from my native Canada working in some of Ottawa and Toronto’s best kitchens to Europe, The US, The Caribbean to various countries in Asia and now, my base in the Middle East. Part of my passion is preparation, meticulous control and a passion to get better each day.


I will be talking about this more in future posts. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment